You are here
Home > Don't Miss > BREAKING: Governor El-Rufai Finally Breaks Silence On Kaduna/Abuja Road Attack

BREAKING: Governor El-Rufai Finally Breaks Silence On Kaduna/Abuja Road Attack

Spread the love

The Governor Nasir El-Rufai-led Kaduna State Government has finally confirmed the attack on the Kaduna-Abuja Expressway on Sunday by suspected bandits.

El-Rufai, who spoke through the state’s Commissioner for Internal Security, Samuel Aruwan, said revealed that the bandits killed one person and kidnapped scores of travelers during the attack.

Aruwan, in a statement on Monday, revealed that eleven persons had been rescued from the assailants.

The commissioner identified the deceased as Muhammad Sagir Hamidu, chairman and CEO of Famaks British School and former governorship aspirant in Zamfara State.

He said the deceased’s vehicle was recovered by the Police.

Details later…

Lady Decency
Decency Global News is one of the world's finest blog you can see anywhere around the world. We deal on fresh facts with indept analysis & investigative reporting across the globe. We advertise & market goods & services for corporate bodies and individuals as well as event management & Public Relations consultation…. We appreciate constructive criticism to serve you better. Welcome & enjoy the news... Contact: ella4decency@gmail.com Tell: +234 803 744 6365 +33757936595

Leave a Reply

Top