The ex-beauty pageant alleged that the former minister accused her of infidelity and on several occasions locked her out of their home located on Aso Drive, Asokoro, Abuja. Precious Chikwendu, a former beauty queen and ex-wife of former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has said her ex-husband beat her up on several occasions even while she was pregnant. She, therefore, demanded full custody of their four sons aged five and three. Chikwendu made the allegations in an affidavit she deposed to in support of an originating motion brought pursuant to Section 69 of the Child’s Rights Act, 2003. The case is being presided over by Justice S.C. Oriji of the FCT High Court, Apo, in Abuja. The ex-beauty queen said she met Fani-Kayode in 2014
The former Governor of Bauchi State and erstwhile National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party Dr. Ahmadu Adamu Mu’azu, has returned to the PDP. Decency Global News gathered that Mu’azu rejoined the party at the ongoing North East Zonal Congress of the PDP. Recall that Mu’azu dumped the PDP shortly before the 2019 general elections. Adamu Muazu, nicknamed the ‘Game Changer’ at the height of his powers as PDP Chairman, saw the party through the 2015 general election in which its presidential candidate, Goodluck Jonathan lost to Muhammadu Buhari of the APC.
Popular Nigerian rapper, CDQ has revealed that he was allegedly stabbed by Burna Boy’s squad. Earlier on, CDQ called out the self-acclaimed African Giant for creating a scene at a popular bar where he confronted Obagoal alongside his boys. In an exclusive footage acquired by Pulse Nigeria, it captured the voice of the rapper and a bloody scene while narrating how Burna Boy and his men allegedly stabbed in the heat of the fight. Speaking in Yoruba, he said: “It was Burna and his squad, led by a guy named Richie who later got stabbed as well. I made sure that he bled. [My People] questioned Burna’s sanity to do this in Lagos; not Port Harcourt or London.” According to CDQ, he landed in the
12 officers and 89 soldiers have been declared missing by the Nigerian army in the wake of last week’s Boko Haram attacks on Marte and Dikwa local government areas of Borno State. A signal dated March 1, 2021 from Operation Lafiya Dole Headquarters in Maiduguri, revealed that the soldiers were declared as deserters. It was alleged that three majors, three captains, six lieutenants, three sergeants and 89 soldiers fled in the aftermath of the attacks on Marte and Dikwa. Daily Trust reported that the signal, signed by Col. A.O. Odubiyi, on behalf of the Theatre Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole, partly read; “I am directed to connect Reference A on above subject and to respectfully forward details of additional officers and soldiers who absconded from the defensive
Bola Tinubu The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission probe of All Progressives Congress Chieftain, Bola Tinubu has taken a different turn as the anti-graft agency has asked for copies of the former Governor of Lagos state asset declaration form from the Code of Conduct Bureau. The Peoples Gazette had first reported that the investigation into Tinubu began last year after the removal of erstwhile Chairman, Ibrahim Magu. The letter marked CR/3000/EFCC/LS/Vol4/322, dated November 6, 2020 and addressed to the Code of Conduct Bureau, was signed by the then Lagos zonal head, Abdulrasheed Bawa who is now the Chairman of the EFCC. It read; “In view of the above, you are kindly requested to furnish the commission with the outstanding requested information of Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu.“This request is
About 386 soldiers voluntarily disengaged from the army due to medical and other reasons in the second quarter of 2020 as confirmed by the House of Representatives Committee on Army. Abdulrazaq Namdas, Chairman of the committee revealed this while presenting a report to the house yesterday March 2. Namdazs said 356 soldiers left the army after losing interest, 24 left to take up traditional titles; while six were discharged on medical grounds. He also revealed that records also indicated that 6,752 soldiers were discharged from the service in the last five years; while 25,655 soldiers had got enlisted within the same period. The Chairman of the house committee added that documents show that all the voluntarily discharged soldiers were Non-Commissioned Officers (NCO), ranging from Master Warrant Officer (MWO) to
However, the Nollywood actress has said she would be calm and relaxed about these new developments even though it came suddenly and unplanned. Tonto Dikeh reacted to the statement released by the Nigeria Christian Pilgrims Commission denying the report that she was made an ambassador even though she was handpicked and duly positioned as an ambassador. Tonto has stressed that she was duly appointed an ambassador by the commission and cannot believe what the NCPC has just put up. The movie star made a public address on her Instagram account explaining that she never lied about her appointment. She wrote this morning: " I' m known as King Tonto Dikeh and I will never lie to any human being, talk more of a full
The immediate past Chief Judge of the Federal High Court, Justice Adamu Abdu-Kafarati is dead. The jurist who retired from the bench on July 25, 2019, died on Thursday February 25, after observing the evening prayer in his Abuja home. A statement released by his family reads “Innalillahi Wa inna ilaihi Rajiun.It is with deep sorry that I announced the passing away of our elder statesman, Hon Justice Abdul Kafarati the immediate-past Chief Justice of High Court of the Federation and former Bauchi State Attorney General which occurred this night (Thursday) after magrib Salat at Abuja.” May his soul rest in peace.
Moment after he was released, Former governor of Imo state, Senator Rochas Okorocha, has warned his successor Hope Uzodinma, to desist from intimidating and arresting Imolites. The Senator who is representing Imo West Senatorial district at the 9th Assembly, said that anyone who came through the court must obey the rule of law. Addressing his followers, Okorocha cautioned Uzodinma not to take his calmness and peaceful disposition for granted, noting that he should stop displaying criminality and thuggery in governance, but should govern Imo citizens peacefully. His words: “Governor Hope Uzodinma is moving in a wrong direction that he may not end up well with. With what happened on Sunday, Hope simply displayed criminality in governance, thuggery in governance. “He is creating unnecessary tension, when
Samuel Ortom, Governor of Benue State, on Monday accused Bala Mohammed, his Bauchi State counterpart, of being a terrorist based on his utterances supporting herdsmen from carrying AK-47 to defend themselves. Governor Ortom who made this accusation while addressing journalists in Makurdi, Benue State capital said Governor Mohammed must be a terrorist for supporting illegal arms wielding by foreign herdsmen. “I wouldn’t want to be joining issues with my brother, friend, and colleague Bauchi Governor. But since he has continued to vilify, intimidate and blackmail me. It is said that silence is consent. I am compelled to respond to him. “I am beginning to think that my brother, the governor of Bauchi State is part of the terrorist Fulani organisation that is terrorising this country. “Why